Exterior Painting Preparation
Our painting services provide the following:
- Full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface, and remove dirt & cobwebs.
- Caulking of cracks where caulking has failed.
- Caulking of nail holes where nails have sunk into the siding.
- Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the exterior.
- Sand and prime areas that are chipping or peeling.
- Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
- Replacement of rotten or warped boards.
- Masking off of the roof, bricks, windows, etc…
- Detergent power wash is done to remove mildew, usually found on the north side of the home.