Exterior Painting Process
Our painting services include the following:
- Full power wash of surface of the home to clean the surface, and remove dirt & cobwebs.
- Caulking of cracks where caulking has failed.
- Caulking of nail holes where nails have sunk into the siding.
- Scrape any loose or peeling paint from the exterior.
- Sand and prime areas that are chipping or peeling.
- Wood putty large gaps or holes in trim or siding boards.
- Replacement of rotten or warped boards.
- Masking off of the roof, bricks, windows, etc.
- A detergent power wash is done to remove mildew, usually found on the north side of the home.
Interior Painting Preparation
We are residential painters providing quality experienced preparation. Our interior painting preparation includes:
- All of the furniture is covered with plastic drapes.
- The flooring is covered with paint-proof drop cloths.
- Minor cracks in ceilings, walls, and trim are filled and caulked, if necessary.
- Any chips or peeling on the trim is sanded and primed before applying paint.
Decks & Fences
We are a preferred painting and staining contractor. Our deck & fence preparation includes:
- Thorough power wash to clean the surface and open up the pores in the wood.
- Areas that are oxidized (black) are sanded or wire brushed where necessary.
- After sanding, the area gets cleaned off again by power wash or a wet rag or towel.